Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do I need to raise a certain amount of money?
A- No, as long as you come on the hike and we can take "promotional" pictures, then we are happy.
2. When do you stop collecting donations for our Hike to Heal?
A- We will close all donations 1- month after the hike, that date is December 12, 2016
3. Who do people make checks out to?
A Butterfly's Journey
4. If I collect money in person, who do I give it to and when?
A- All money collected prior to the hike can be given to the Hiking Hearts representative the morning of the November12th hike.
5. Why A Butterfly's Journey
The Founder of the Hiking Hearts has seen his Mother, other family mmbers and close friends live their lives as a parent who has list a child. He does not understadn the pain but he has seen it. The photofraphy healing sessions that A Butterfly's Journey offer their community is a unique tool that he has never seen used to help people grow to a new normal. Therefore this hike is to support more photography healing sessions for individuals and families that need them.
6. If the company I work for gives a donation can they have a letter stating so?
A- Yes we will receive a tax letter from the organization we ate
7. How will you know who donated for me if they donate online?
A- There is an option that folks can fill out to state who they are
donating for. If they miss that option, then I will only have an email
address to go by.
8. I heard PayPal has an administrative fee?
A- You heard correctly! For every $1.00 someone donates, PayPal gets .29 cents. There you donation amunt that you recieve in your tax
letter may be less than you actually donated due to the
administrative fees of PayPal.
9. I have more questions about your FAQ's?
A- Contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org
A BUTTERFLY'S JOURNEY